This past weekend was really fun. Melissa and family were going to be in town to go to Disneyland so we decided it would be good to have all who could come over for our 2nd annual Valentines Dinner.
Last year I decided it would be nice to invite just the married couples over for a really nice dinner. They didn't have to bring anything but to come and enjoy.
So I worked a couple of days decorating the table, buying the food and that night served rib eye steak, herbed potatoes, asparagus , salad and french bread. Then I topped it off with my strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting, oh, and chocolate dipped strawberries.
It was so fun to be all together, of course we sure missed Jeff and Carolee, but it is always so fun to be together and visit, play games and laugh.
I sure love my kids, they are so fun to be with, and I LOVE how they love to be with each other.
Oh, I almost forgot the most exciting part. Melissa had just had a sonogram done so she was going to share with all of us what she's having. My next door neighbor Robyn had been given the news so she decorated a cake and filled it with blue frosting on the inside so when the cake was cut we would know.
it was sure fun . We are thrilled for Melissa and Jess to experience a BOY..
The next day we all went over to Ryan's house and watched the Super Bowl. Wow what an exciting game, and I was so happy that the Patriots won! I've become a Patriots fan because of my son in law Jeff and grandson Trenton.
its fun for family to be together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment