Oh my goodness, it's been since May that I've updated my blog. Life is busy is all I can say.
I'll have to catch up, but of course my memory is so bad I'll probably leave out stuff, but here you go for our summer update.
Our family did our vacation again at Newport Beach. We were all together and it really is a special time for us. I tell you the cousins love each other so much and have so much fun. There was NO fighting of any kind between any of them. I think that is pretty grand.
Then in August we were happy/sad to send off Tyler to his mission to Peru. What an outstanding young man he is. It was tender to have so many of our kids in the temple with him.
In October Bill and I went down to Arizona to celebrate his highschool being 50 years. He really enjoyed seeing old friends, but he did comment that they all looked so old !
We also went to Las Vegas for his State Farm convention. We loved the convention, but honestly Las Vegas is a pit to be in. The hotels are beautiful but the sin and corruption around us was yucky!
November I had one fun fun week flying up to Ogden to be with Jeff and Carolee and family. I love it up there and love being with them. Trenton and I played lots of Uno, and Brady and I played "go fish"
it was a fun filled week and it went way to fast.
Now we are entering December, and looking foward to a little cooler weather, hopefully more rain. Family get togethers, and enjoying the Christmas spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment