Monday, February 20, 2012

Nothing Better or Sweeter than a new baby girl




Today my 20th Grandchild was born.. Miss Pimentel! we don't have a name yet, but we just love her so much already. This is Melissa and Jess's 5th baby girl, and I couldn't be happier for them. I loved having so many girls, it is very special.

Melissa is doing well, and shocked at how much hair she has and how chubby she is. She's almost a full pound heavier than her biggest baby so far. All her sisters love her and are anxious to take care of her when she gets home.

I'm excited to be able to spend some time with her too. Bill and I feel very blessed to have so many beautiful and wonderful grandchildren. Life is good!

Stats: 7 lbs. 14 oz. 19 3/4 inches long Born: Feb. 20th. 2012




1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

She is soooo cute. The McCooks make beautiful kids!