
These past few months have been a whirlwind. We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and not only enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner with lots of relatives, we also celebrated my Dad's 100 years ( well almost since he was born in 1912) it was fabulous. A real tribute to a wonderful man, We had over 100 descendants there to honor him.
Also a couple of weeks ago Bill was released as Bishop. It was a special time for us these past 5 1/2 years.
We look forward to seeing what the future brings to us.
It's so fun to see our little grandchildren be so excited for Christmas. They are all so sweet and cute.
I also spent 2 1/2 days staying with Joy and Rick's 7 kids while they were in Utah for a wedding.
They all behaved themselves wonderfully, but I know why you have your kids while you are young! Whew, it was so great to sleep at night in my own bed !
I'm looking forward to 2012.. seems impossible to say that, didn't we all just worry about Y2K?
Merry Christmas everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment