I'm not into crafts but I do enjoy learning new things. I'm always intrigued with cooking shows and I love to eat at Sprinkles cupcakes. So why not take a cupcake decorating class? I went out of my box and went by myself to Pila's Cake and Candy store in Corona and signed up for a 2 hour class. It was so fun! I'm not a pro, and most of the others' cupcakes looked better,but it was fun for me and I loved what we made. Here are some pictures from what we did. I love the meatball and spegetti cupcake and the Chinese food cupcake.. they are all made from candy!
I want to do another class for fondont icing. Let the fun begin!
5 comments:
Good job mom!! Lets do some decorating when you come out in a few months. I know Brookyn would love to learn.
great job, they look yummy too
Those look great! If you take another class let me know, and maybe I'll join you!
those look amazing!
Those look awesome and I am sure they are yummy too.
Post a Comment