With all house guests gone I've taken up sewing again. Well, just really easy kind of sewing. I've been making little skirts for my grand daughters, That's 11 to make! I have one more to do and I'm done. But I also make a couple of bowties for the little boys. I think they are soooo cute, but the six year old said when he was told he was going to wear it, "Are you kidding me?" but he was a good sport and wore it for Sunday to match his sisters skirt.
Cleaned out some of my garage, That's a wonderful feeling to get of unwanted and not needed stuff. should do it way more often. Thanks to Tyler and Jake for helping grandma.
Got the best deal ever! Signed up with Southwest Rapid Rewards and Chase bank and got 2 round trip tickets anywhere in US.. the credit card is just 59.00 a year but the tickets were worth about 800.00 yahoo.. I love a good deal. We'll be head back east later on in the year to visit some historical sights and then to see Carolee and Jeff.
I'm loving summer!
here are some random pictures from this past month.
1 comment:
Adorable skirts and I'm loving the bowties too! My favorite is the great deals you find at yard sales! That's a really nice diaper bag! and that breast pump is an awesome find too. And what a fun idea to buy the wedding dress, I think I would have been in heaven if I had one to dress up in when I was younger!
Post a Comment