wow, is what comes to mind! it's like a big beautiful painting to see the fall colors on the trees. Gorgeous reds and bright yellows.
We have really had a fun time seeing this part of the country. I'll try to post some pictures soon!
We loved the city of Boston. Old and new together, The city was very clean and alive with history. I loved it! Then we went to the "north side" of Boston and had the best Italian food ever. YUM!
We toured "Old Ironsides" which is over 200 years old. Oh, I also want to say that we drove through Providence Rhode Island, again, the city goes back in time 300 years! the old beautiful homes right in the center of town, and the Brown University were beautiful. ( again, I'll post some picture of it too,
we also toured the city of Hartford Connecticut. We loved touring Mark Twain's house.
REally everything was so fun to learn about.
Of course the high light was being with Jeff and Carolee and kids. We miss them so much, but they are doing so well, Dr. Jeff is replacing knees, and hips and working on backs! I think he's so smart!
when I get back to my old computer I'll download some pictures.
oh yea, we went through Paul Revere's house, saw Louisa Alcotts home, and where Longfellow stayed. History history history, I love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sad you already had to leave:( We had so much fun though, thanks for all of your help!
Post a Comment