Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy











I just got back from two weeks of helping with babies! I went to Seattle to help my niece with her two beautiful babies, Vienna and Carter. I had so much fun. Cara and Evan are the best parents! I enjoyed being with them so much and already miss them!




Then I flew to Mesa to be with Candice and Troy and Lyla Jayne. She was blessed on Sunday.


It was a wonderful family day. How lucky Bill and I are to have 18 grandchildren.
by the way, who can figure out how to place pictures in the correct order ?????
oh well,
It's so nice to be home!




















4 comments:

Janell said...

Beautiful babies! And you are absolutely glowing holding the twins. To put your pictures in order, you can just cut and paste!

Kissed By A Prince said...

What a beautiful set of pictures. You are blessed. Glad to have you back home though.

Kissed By A Prince said...

Candice looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful little ones! Congrats Grandma!