Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary 38 years

38 years ago Bill and I were married! In someways it seems like a life time ago becasue who can remember being single? But I wouldn't trade a minute of it. What a lucky girl I was that he fell in love with me and wanted me for his eternal companion. I can't imagine my life without being byhis side each day.
You certainly learn a lot of life's lessons being married. It's such a marvelous learning experience to grow together. Raising children is also quite the experience but usually and thank goodness it's an exciting part of life.
Bill spoils me. I love that about him, he always wants me to have the best. He makes sure I have the nicest car to drive, Really I am a "plain Jane" at heart but he tries to makes things nicer for me. He is so patient too, never is demanding, and always tries to be understanding. You never hear him complain and tries to always be positive.
I'm such a lucky girl, I thank my Heavenly Father daily for his companionship. I'm glad we try harder not to let the little things bug us, life is sweeter, we are grateful for each day we have together.
My children truly have the best dad who loves them and cares for them. He is a man of integrity and someone they can always count on or come to in a crisis to help them.
I love you Bill, you are my sweetheart.
I also want to make mention here about another man in my life who I adore. My son Ryan had his 27th birthday a few days ago and I wasn't at home to write about my love for him. What a glorious day it was for me when he was born. Ryan has never disppointed us for a minute in his life. He was so sweet to raise. We are so proud of his life and so proud of his choice of his eternal partner. We love Taryn and they have the sweetest, and most beautiful children.
Son, thanks for making motherhood so fun and rewarding. I love you Ryan

3 comments:

Candice said...

what a great post! and yes you have a great husband and he is the best dad ever.

Taryn said...

Happy Anniversary! The two of you are wonderful examples to Ryan and me. Thanks for the nice things you said about us too :)

Caroline Haring said...

Awww! So sweet! I love the photo, and I am very happy for you not only because it's your anniversary, but because you're going to Ruth's Chris. Enjoy!