Tuesday, January 20, 2009

hmmmmm the swearing in

Well, I'm trying NOT to be negative today, but I'm not happy that we have a new Democratic president! I think he has a nice family, and I think his little girls are very pretty, but I surely dislike what the Democrats stand for! He says he's going to reverse what Pres. Bush did for pro choice.. That to me is the worst to NOT protect the unborn. Yes, I have many issues with this new president, and YES , I'm so bugged that the press is so one sighted. But I guess life will go on.
Other than that LIFE is Good! I"m loving this beautiful California weather, and I'm so HAPPY that Carolee and family are coming the first two weeks in April. I miss those kiddies so much!

Hey, I've made the homemade soap that the Duggan family uses! I really like it and it's so cheap to make and to use!

not much else going on.

2 comments:

Candice said...

i think deep down inside you wish you were a pioneer

Caroline Haring said...

I agree with you, I'm not too happy he's our president. Not much we can do but hope he does the right thing, but I won't hold my breath. Keep sharpening those survival skills, you're gonna need them. I wish I lived next door to you so you could show me everything you know.