Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in the SUN ARIZONA











I just spent 6 days in Arizona visiting with Melissa and Candice. I LOVE going to Arizona, the weather was about 75 degrees, beautiful huh? It's so wonderful to see family and loved ones.




I did get to visit the last remaining sibling of my father's family, Uncle Tom. He is 89 years old and so fun to visit with. He has a great sense of humor and loves to reminince about family history.




All the girl cousins who could got together for lunch. Here are some wonderful pictures from our lunch. The company was good, but the service was the WORST, finally the management came over and comp our lunch, ( that was the right thing to do!)




Unfortunately, since I got back I caught someone's cold. My nose DRIPPED non stop! I was so glad to be home so I could stuff kleenex in it .... sorry if this is too much for you.












3 comments:

Candice said...

we had fun while you were here, thanks so much for all your help!

j2nielsen said...

We miss being down there so much. We will see you all again sometime soon hopefully!

Kristen said...

Love all the babies!!! I always will :) Glad you had fun, maybe next time I will get to go with you.