It's funny that it was only three weeks ago that it was Christmas but already it seems like a long time ago!
I've enjoyed the rain, and at night boy do I love a cup of hot chocolate and of course a few marshmellows in the cup!
Not a lot to report, tomorrow I'm going with my good friend Marlene to the temple, it's always nice to go and to feel the peace there. I'm doing some family names that I have personally researched so that will be nice.
I laugh inside when people say, "my family's work is all done" oh brother, I challenge anyone to really have it all done! I there is always an aunt or uncle or thier family or distant cousin who needs temple work! But since I have a paid subscription to get census records you really see that there are just tons and tons of distant relatives that are out there.
I'm getting a bit discouraged because medicine the dr. has perscribled ALWAYS makes me feel tired. I feel like I can only put in half of a day. I going to give him a call and say "what's up with this!"
have a good day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What medicine are you taking? Why? I only know about the eye drops.
I wish I could blame my tiredness and only being able to work half a day on something like medication... I just stay up too late crafting and blogging :} Hope you get it straightened out!
Cocoa and marshmallows on a rainy day sounds so cozy!
When are you going to update?
Post a Comment