well, the day started out with my dentist appointment, No cavaties! well, when you get my age all the teeth have fillings in them or they are capped so no chance to get a cavavity. But anyway, the hygienist was saying my teeth were white and had I bleached them lately ( she was getting good points from me) I told her it hadn't been for about 4 years since I had done it. She said the new product now is that you wear the stuff for only 25 mins. a day for about 3 days. The cost is 25.00 for 3 tubes.. Hey, I"m going to go white again!
Then off to the Church to help my friend Cheryl work on the reception details for Saturday. I'm not much of a decorator, but found my way into the kitchen to cut up fruit.
Then I drove to Kristen's house to help her. We had such fun, who knew, doing laundry, cleaning up the house would be so fun? But we spent the day together , she fixed a great dinner of baked ziti, and then we ended our fun day by going to Walmart! you know when you go into that store you look around and think interesting people !
anyway, it was a great day, and then best of all I went back home and worked on genealogy for about 2 hours, I've connected with a distant Mccook cousin who is 90 years old and He sent me papers on the family, it's been great!
so fun.
Satuday, Dad has promised me a FULL day of helping me, I'm estastic, it's been about 3 months since he has had the time to help around the house and do my wish list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I've never tried whitenening - I may have to do that!
So fun that you found a cousin to share the family information. One time a cousin found my dad and assumed that he'd have tons of info because he was LDS - turned out that she had the whole scoop, things that he didn't even know (like that his own mother had changed her name when she came to this country!) He never did anything with it, and later lost Grandma's real name...So Frustrating!
It's so nice when your hubby can be around and help out - it's amazing how much more gets done when everyone pitches in!
I need to buy some of that whitening stuff from your dentist. Mine are getting yellow again. Lucky kristen to have a day of help and lucky you for having dad's help today. I'm still waiting for my cabinets to be built in the garage. Wasn't it the 1st of sept. they were supposed to be done. Hmmmmmmmn.
Post a Comment