What a surprise to have rain today. Long over due, and now it's beginning to feel like winter just might come! I love to drink hot chocolate.
Bought some pretty poinsettas today, I want to start doing some baking but I need to clean out my freezer, ( that is not a fun job, a big jar of homemade jam spilled in my freezer, and if the word sticky comes to mind .. oh my)
I've been looking up blogs and I'm very impressed what good cooks there are out there, yum.
Some of my girls will be coming over to do a cookie exchange and then celebrate Kristen and Carolee's birthdays, I'm looking forward to that.
Well not much else news except Dad and I got the tree up and we are all decorated!
Yippee all my shopping is pretty much done and wrapped and the Christmas cards are ready, I guess that is pretty discusting huh? But that's what you get when you don't have little ones under feet all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i wish i can be there for the cookie exchange!
I'm excited for the cookie exchange and birthday lunch!
December is so busy but I love it! All the fun things going on...
Nice that you got your tree up.
I've been in a baking mood too, unfortunately that always puts me in an eating mood.
I'm with you on the hot chocolate!!! I love rainy days because I love to sit by the warm fire and drink hot chocolate!!!
I have to say I am jealous that all your "Christmas Work" is done. Let's see, my presents aren't wrapped, my cards aren't even ordered yet, and we're buying our tree tonight!!!
Hope you have fun with your cookie exchange! Looks like you all had a great time for Thanksgiving. Take care.
Hi everyone from Heather MacCormack
(Wood) and her Mom, Cheryl. You are the most beautiful family Heather & I have ever seen. You must be so proud. Heather lives in Alaska with her husband and three children and I am a widow who lives in Texas. I have seven grandchildren, Stephi has three and Erin has one.
"Great to see you all again".
HI cheryl,
I just read your post, wow, many many years have gone by, so nice to hear from you. it's hard to believe that we are all grandma's now.
thanks for posting,
jayne
Post a Comment