After coming home from Arizona and taking care of Melissa's family somehow I contacted a cough. Oh yea a cough that lasted two months! drove me and Bill crazy, so nice to be cough free finally !
I have planted another garden, hopefully it will be a great one, I have planted, tomatoes, squash, onions, peppers, cilantro. My goodness my boysenberries are doing really great. I love having a garden, it's small but it's good enough for Bill and I.
In April Candice hurt her back so when Bill and I went for the blessing of cutie Ruby I stayed a few more days at Candice's house and helped her out, She's on the mend which I feel very very grateful for. It's tough have a very busy two year old and a sore back!
At the close of this school year I'm very proud of the accomplishments of my family members. First of all the long road that Jeff and Carolee have taken is coming to a close! Yippee, they are going to leave Erie, PA and head west in June . Their family will live in Frisco, Texas ( near Dallas) for one year while Jeff specializes in spine surgery. He is just a pretty amazing guy! I have to tell you that when I've been at their house I have opened up some of his medical books and I cannot even read them! HUGE words, have no clue the meaning of them. He is just darn impressive.
Troy is finishing his second year of medical school. It's been a tough year, way to go Troy.
Jake will graduate from high school and has been accepted to BYU. Way to go Jake!
All of the grandkids have done well in school and sports, but mainly we are just proud of them because they are such sweet kids, and just trying to be nice ! We love them all.
I'm getting so excited for the newest grand baby coming our way in June. We can't wait to see what this little person to come. June 7th is the exciting day.
here are some pictures they are kind of random but they are fun memories
Lyla went shopping with Grandma, but she had to dress herself!
Little Ruby's blessing day
Little Tessa wanted to be a mermaid , so this was her birthday present.
my little grand son is turning 2. he is such a doll.
We have a fun summer planned, Life is good and one more thing GO MITT ROMNEY
oh, boy do we need a new President!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment