Over the Labor Day Weekend Bill and I celebrated our 40 years of marriage. We thought it would be even more special if we invited our kids to join us at the Arizona temple . ( that is where our wedding was September 1971) So all of our kids except Carolee and Jeff ( who are in Pennsylvania and unable to come so far) joined us in doing temple sealings. We were so pleased and surprised to see that we were assigned to be in the same sealing room that Bill and I got married in!
I had prepared family names of those who needed to be sealed for our family to do. It was very special and all of us.
We all stayed at the Marriott Resort in Tempe, and we enjoyed the pool, eating out together and some fun shopping. It truly was a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment