Thursday, September 2, 2010

39 years together


September 2nd 1971 was the day Bill and I were married in the Mesa Temple. Wow, what a special day it was. How do you sum up 39 years, 6 children and 19 grandchildren? well, it's been wonderful, fabulous, sometimes very hard, but a real growing experience and I wouldn't trade anything about it. ( well maybe a few times raising the kids)
I can't imagine going through this with anyone but Bill. He has been patient with me and very loving to me too. I'm so very grateful for eternal marriage. I love my family so much. Each one of my children are very special. Each one is different, I'm proud of them of thier love for thier own families, and for thier desire to raise a good family.
This is a wonderful time of my life. I"m so very grateful to have such a wonderful partner to be with. I love each day with Billy boy.

1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

Wow, Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary to both of you!