Yep, I'm dealing with my daughter getting married ( again) It's really a happy occasion, we Love Rick, he's a great man, and will make her happy, BUT he's taking her a way ! She has lived next to me for 4 years, and before that about 10 years 2 blocks away. Oh how I'll miss seeing her every day. We mom's just like seeing our kids on a daily basis don't you all agree?
I'll miss having her pop over, to see what I fixed for dinner. ( and love my food)
I'll miss having someone to talk to when Bill is usually gone
I'll miss going over to her house when I'm bored and washing her dishes or folding her endless pile of laundry.
I'll miss watering her plants that always need my attention
I'll miss my grandchildren
I'll miss her help that she gives me in making my house sparkle when company is coming.
I'll miss being able to borrow some milk or eggs, or ask her to pick up something at the store for me
I'll miss just knowing she is near by.
okay, I need to stop being sad, really I'm so grateful for her temple marriage this Saturday, but for a moment, I'm going to let myself shed a few tears and then I'll be okay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im sad too, when i come to visit and get a little bored i wont be able to go over and hang out with her :(
You can come over here when you are bored and fold my laundry and do my dishes if that makes you feel any better :) Oh, and I'm always up for taste testing too! Congrats to Joy- I am so happy for her, and I will miss her too.
Post a Comment