Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Days




In my last post I talked about my sister Carolyn who had passsed away. But now I want to share some really happy news. Her daughter Cara just found out today that she is expecting twins. This is truly a miracle! For you see Cara wasn't able to get pregnant so she went to the Czech Republic over the Christmas holiday and had Invito done . It worked and she is having twins! yahooooo.


I know my sister is doing the happy dance right now.


Now, you may ask why would they go to Europe.. it's many thousands of dollars cheaper!


anyway, I look foward to helping her when the twins come.




I'm enjoying the rain, we need it so much, and it's making my garden grow grow grow.




I also got a new car. I'm getting used to it. But the two things I really love about it is the rear view video and the Blue Tooth thing I can use with my phone, and by the way who came up with the name like Blue Tooth anyway? crazy huh?
The other picture I took when I baby sat Nate while mom and dad had a little 2 night work meeting/vacation. We had a good time together. I made some new hairbows for the little sister coming in June, Nate was a good sport to model them for me!
I'm going back to Erie the first of March, I got a terrific price on Hotwire and I can hardly wait to see the kids and Carolee and Jeff! BRRRR, I bet it will still be cold.


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi this is Cara's mother-in-law Kathy. I am so excited about the twins and I plan to help also. I know cara will love having you help since her mother can't be there. Thank you so much. my e-mail is herefishy@frontiernet.net if you would like to get in touch with me.

Caroline Haring said...

Does Ryan know you did that to his son??? Very cute. Good for Cara, I always liked her, she's always so cheerful. This month has been awesome, hasn't it?

Taryn said...

Nate might be sad when he sees his little sister wearing that headband instead of him!

I'm excited to see your new car!

Cara Fish said...

i LOVE that you dressed Nate up. And your new car is BEAU-TIFUL. I am so proud of you and how technological you are! My dad would think a bluetooth is something you put in your mouth!

Lucille Jarvis said...

Jayne, how fun, I am very new to the blogging world, using the computer for that matter. I have left all the high tech. to my kids. anyway, I love your blog. What a beautiful family you have. Your tribute to Carolyn, was beautiful, what a special lady... My sister Lori told me about Kara having twins, how exciting.. This is going to be fun.